[logback-user] Problem in FileAppender 'append' flag

pedro rijo pedrorijo91 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:37:29 CET 2014

Hey,

I'm creating a log with FileAppender to my application programmatically,
and I set the append flag to false, but it keeps append the logging in the
same file, instead of reseting the file.

The code is in https://gist.github.com/pedrorijo91/6ce3e8f9144302ef4bc1

What may be the problem? How can I reset the log file in every application
execution ?

Note: the method is used by several classes, the idea is that every class
logs into that file, and in another application run the file be reseted.

--
Kind Regards,

Pedro Rijo