[logback-user] Maven Repository cannot resolve logback extensions

Chris Pratt thechrispratt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 20:53:48 CET 2014

I'm no maven expert, but it looks like your version definitions are
incorrect, I think you want something more like:
  (*Chris*)

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.logback-extensions</groupId>
  <artifactId>logback-ext-loggly</artifactId>
  <version>*0.1.1*</version>
  <scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>ch.qos.logback.contrib</groupId>
  <artifactId>logback-json-classic</artifactId>
  <version>*0.1.2*</version>
  <scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>ch.qos.logback.contrib</groupId>
  <artifactId>logback-jackson</artifactId>
  <version>*0.1.2*</version>
  <scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>