[logback-user] ReconfigureOnChangeFilter does not reuse context properties?

Mike Müller mikedev at mysign.ch
Thu Jan 9 22:28:14 CET 2014

There's no JNDI just a plain Tomcat. The reason I use a context property is
that the path to the logs must not be configured manually. The Webapp detects
the path where the app is installed and sets the (logger-) context property.
Which works - just till the configuration gets reloaded because the configuration
file was changed (and the scan="true").
My question is, why does ReconfigureOnChangeFilter not reuse the setted context
Properties? Is that by design or is it a bug?

Best regards
mike