[logback-user] Android pro guard warnings building with ant

Tony Trinh tony19 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:23:39 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

It looks like Stax support was accidentally merged from logback 1.1.0 into
the latest release of logback-android [1]. I've reverted that particular
commit [2], and it will be in the next release some time this week. I'll
look into creating an integration test to prevent such errors in the future.

In the meantime, you can add a Proguard rule to ignore those warnings or to
remove the offending package: ch.qos.logback.core.joran.event.stax

Tony

[1]
https://github.com/tony19/logback-android/commit/586e77a3d56908a2ba7d0ed6ec62cc7e1f61f64d
[2]