[logback-user] how to graceful shutdown logback with AsyncAppenders and without immediateFlush

Michael Reinhold mike at coursescheduler.io
Fri Mar 21 12:55:47 CET 2014

Hi Gena,

I agree - a solid implementation of a fail-safe transparent sync mode could
be the default as it will likely cover most scenarios.

Once my pull request is merged into Logback, I would be interested in
working with you on the implementation of such a switch to fail-safe mode.
At the very least, I could assist with testing since my application has
similar requirements and characteristics.

As always, thank you for the great discussion! Let me know if you would
like assistance working on this in the future!

Regards,

Mike Reinhold