[logback-user] Turn the log of android spring to debug

Money Dai dai.jinge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:06:01 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I have a Android project which is using logback+slf4j. I am able to get the
logs of the my classes, which have slf4j loggers. But is it possible to
enable the debug log for the 3-party library. Specifically, I want to turn
the log of android spring to debug. I tried the configuration as below but
it does not work:

<appender name="file" class="ch.qos.logback.core.FileAppender">
    <file>/data/data/com.example/files/log/foo.log</file>
    <encoder>
      <pattern>%d{HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%thread] %-5level %logger{36} -
%msg%n</pattern>
    </encoder>
  </appender>

    <logger name="org.springframework" level="DEBUG" additivity="false">
<appender-ref ref="file" />
   </logger>

Any advice?

--