[logback-user] What would cause "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ch/qos/logback/classic/spi/ThrowableProxy" in long running daemon

Paul Krause pkrause at investsoftech.com
Mon Aug 31 21:58:25 CEST 2015

Point taken.  I only answered the question that was (implicitly) asked, namely "how do I fix these class-loader errors so I can see the real problem?"  David answered the question that should have been asked, "how do I make my long running process more stable than the NFS appliance where it is running?"