[logback-user] Any way to turn off MDC inheritance?

White, Joshua A A6IT Joshua.White at Cigna.com
Mon Aug 31 23:20:30 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using logback version 1.1.3.   I have a situation where the MDC is getting copied over to thread pools that I don't manage and filling my logs with log statements that contain MDC information that is no longer valid.  Because I don't manage these thread pools, I am not able to copy the correct values to that thread pool when threads get used/re-used).

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

-Joshua
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2015 Cigna