[logback-user] logback.xml and logback-test.xml

Trupti Mali trupti at appivo.com
Wed Oct 7 18:11:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
This is my very first post to this mailing list.

I need one help from logback users. I wanted to setup logback with two sets of config files. 1) for production and 2) for test
hence referring to the instrucitons posted on logback website - I added logback-test.xml and logback.xml to my config file. I was expecting logback-test.xml to be picked up first over logback.xml . But at runtime only logback.xml is getting picked.  Can these two files coexist and can we still manage to get one of them picked during runtime and how?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks
Trupti