[logback-user] produce configuration file from current configuration?

Norbert Kiesel nkiesel at MetricStream.com
Wed Apr 6 09:49:36 UTC 2016

Nice, I will look at that for inspiration.

Quick comment: your REST API use `PUT /logger` to add a logger, and `POST /logger` to update an exosting logger.  While that of course works it's a bit unusual because normally POST is used to create new items, and PUT is used to update existing items.

</nk>

---

Norbert Kiesel
Systems Architect | Engineering
MetricStream
2600 E. Bayshore Road | Palo Alto, CA - 94303
+1-650-620-2954 | nkiesel at metricstream.com | www.metricstream.com

________________________________
From: logback-user <logback-user-bounces at qos.ch> on behalf of Martin Todorov <carlspring at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:00 PM
To: logback users list
Subject: Re: [logback-user] produce configuration file from current configuration?

Hi Norbert,

We recently put together the following project:
- https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/1436265?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration>

carlspring/logback-configuration<https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration>
github.com
Contribute to logback-configuration development by creating an account on GitHub.

It has a simple REST API and a Spring-based service layer. It's quite easy to set up. It has some straight-forward test cases which you can have a look at in order to figure out how things work.
I haven't yet pushed it Maven Central, but if it looks like something you might want to use, let me know and I'll release a version 1.0.

Let me know what you think!
Kind regards,

Martin Todorov