[logback-user] The level propagator is noisy, is there any cure?

Benson Margulies benson at basistech.com
Fri Nov 4 13:57:00 UTC 2016

I do not have INFO messages enabled for ch.qos, is there something
else I need to do to avoid this noise from

<contextListener class="ch.qos.logback.classic.jul.LevelChangePropagator"/>

?

09:54:34,959 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.LoggerAction - Setting level of
logger [com.basistech.ws.worker.core.ComponentServiceTrackerImpl] to
INFO
09:54:34,959 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.jul.LevelChangePropagator at 7d70d1b1 -
Propagating INFO level on
Logger[com.basistech.ws.worker.core.ComponentServiceTrackerImpl] onto
the JUL framework
09:54:34,959 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.LoggerAction - Setting level of
logger [org.apache] to WARN
09:54:34,959 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.jul.LevelChangePropagator at 7d70d1b1 -
Propagating WARN level on Logger[org.apache] onto the JUL framework
09:54:34,959 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.LoggerAction - Setting level of
logger [org.apache.felix] to INFO