[logback-user] separate task log files (slf4j + logback)

Денис Матвеев denism78 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:41:36 CEST 2017

The MDC does not help when I have several different long-running tasks
in one thread and I just want to immediately separate their logs. It
seems that this is not such a fantastic wish. It is much easier to
separate logical logging flows at once, than to filter them later in
databases. The amount of data is large, logs per day can accumulate
several hundred megabytes. It turns out that we will have to write our
own implementation of such a log.