[logback-user] Logger not responding to log level configuration

Bryan Baugher bjbq4d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:22:55 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm running a jetty (version 9.4.8.v20171121) web application using
logback. If worth while I'm using the following logging mods[1][2]. I'm
attempting to just change the log levels of various packages to WARN or
ERROR but I'm still seeing INFO level messages.

Here is my logback config (
https://gist.github.com/bbaugher/925bfb154384bd35802dadc63196f3e1) and I've
even added (-Dlogback.debug=true) to print out more info. I see the
following in my logs (
https://gist.github.com/bbaugher/60c19c86f91a9ca7c506c7420cca49e1) which
seems to show my config being picked up but I'm still seeing INFO level
logs for packages that are set to WARN or ERROR.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

[1] -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jetty-project/logging-modules/master/capture-all/logging.mod
[2] -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jetty-project/logging-modules/master/centralized/webapp-logging.mod