[logback-user] How to configure HTTP-Proxies for appenders?

Thorsten Schöning tschoening at am-soft.de
Fri Oct 5 17:49:12 CEST 2018

Hi all,

some of my customers sit behind HTTP-Proxies and I'm wondering what is
needed to configure e.g. SMTPAppender to send mails through such
proxies?

Is there some API so I can change those settings on runtime? Or are
only Java system proeprties for proxies supported? Are some appenders
known to not work with HTTP-Proxies at all and is that documented
somewhere? Are things like realms, authentication etc. supported?

I couldn't find much on that topic myself. Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening at AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04