[logback-user] MS Queue Appender

Kathariya, Sudhik (Allianz Life Insurance Company of N) sudhik.kathariya at allianzlife.com
Wed Sep 26 23:10:52 CEST 2018

Description
I'm using JMS Queue Appender of logback and seems like I'm getting below error after the first log is sent to queue.

MQJCA1021: The message producer is closed.

Thanks n Regards,
Sudhik Kathariya

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that the use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do not further disseminate this message. If this message was received in error, please notify the sender and delete it.