[logback-user] How to force status listener output into the configured logfile

Norbert Kiesel nkiesel at MetricStream.com
Fri Jun 28 01:52:41 CEST 2019

Hi,

I use logback for a component running in Tomcat.  Currently, I have the logback status written to stdout (and redirected into a tomcat-stdout.log file).   All my other logs are written to a file configured in logback.xml.  How can I get the logback status written to that file (ideally just there and not to stdout, but I could also live with that info written twice). I'm aware of <https://logback.qos.ch/apidocs/ch/qos/logback/core/status/NopStatusListener.html> OnPrintStreamStatusListenerBase<https://logback.qos.ch/apidocs/ch/qos/logback/core/status/OnPrintStreamStatusListenerBase.html> and StatusListenerAsList<https://logback.qos.ch/apidocs/ch/qos/logback/core/status/StatusListenerAsList.html> but they seem to be no help for this.

</nk>

---

Norbert Kiesel
Systems Architect, Engineering