[logback-user] migration from log4j to logback. help with specific log4j.xml property (CronTriggerPolicy>

Aniruddha Shevade ashevade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:44:47 UTC 2024

Hello
 I am trying to migrate a application form log4j to logback. I do have the
following property defined in the existing log4j2.xml file, I do not see
any such equivalent in the logback.xml.
*How do I specify something like a CronTriggerPolicy as shown below?*
Any help would be appreciated.

log4j2.xml

<RollingFile name="myLog" fileName="app.log"
filePattern"app.log.%d{yyyyMMdd_HHmmzz}Z.log>
<Policies>
*     <CronTiggerPolicy schedule="0 0 * * 1 ?" evaluateOnStartup="true">*
    <SizeBasedTriggerPolicy size="10MB"/>
</Policies>
</RollingFile>

Best regards