[reload4j] PR12 https://github.com/qos-ch/reload4j/pull/12

Vladimir Sitnikov sitnikov.vladimir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:01:53 CET 2022

>OK. Time will tell.

Exactly. CI is easy to reconfigure or rollback or whatever.

There are downsides, however, I see no reasons to even discuss them.
What do we do with the downsides?

Do you have other options?
Do you suggest hand-crafting the test matrix?
Do you suggest we should ignore jvm, os, locale, timezone, hashcode, ...
variations?
Do you suggest we should always execute all the possible combinations?

Even the current "3 JVM across 3 OS" yields 9 CI jobs that take noticeable
time,
and multiplying that by several timezones and locales would yield 30+minute
feedback cycles.

Vladimir