[slf4j-dev] SLF4J Implementation for Simple Log

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Fri Aug 26 18:12:55 CEST 2005

Graham,

One minor problem I've notices is with the javadocs [1]. They mention
Graham Lea as the copyright owner which is not accurate. The SLF4J license
is very liberal but it still protects the original copyright notice.

I realize that you are acting in good faith. AFAIK, the javadoc tool target
does not allow you to set different headers/footers for different groups.
It would be nice if the the copyright notice in the javadocs mentioned the
correct copyright for the SLF4J classes. It's a minor detail since you
already include the SLF4J copyright elsewhere.

[1] http://www.grlea.org/javadoc/simple-log/org/slf4j/package-summary.html