[slf4j-dev] SLF4J 1.0beta7 and NLOG4J 1.2.17

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Sun Aug 28 18:36:55 CEST 2005

Spurred by bug report #3, SLF4J binding code has been refactored and
simplified. Logging systems implementing SLF4J interfaces have to have
less work in order to bind with SLF4J. Moreover, these changes have no
incidence on the published interface of SLF4J.

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

    http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can download NLOG4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

    http://www.slf4j.org/nlog4j/download.html

You can receive SLF4J and NLOG4J related announcements by subscribing
to the SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce
list, please visit the following URL.