[slf4j-dev] possible to fix doc builds for nlog4j

Jens Elkner jel at freddytel.biz
Fri Jul 22 14:52:11 CEST 2005

'Ceki =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FClc=FC?= wrote:'

Hello Ceki,

> The slf5j module is supposed to be self-contained. In principle, you should

Ahh - good news :)

> not need to checkout the 'site' module to build the various SLF4J bindings,
> nor the javadocs, unless you want to create a complete SLF4J distribution
> which requires the 'site' target to be built.
>
> In short, why do you think you need to checkout the site module?

Precondition:
Because I prefer to have all more or less important docs on a locale site,
and those local docs should refer to the local site and not to some
remote ("unreachable") site ... So I usually need to rebuild the docs, to
reduce the possibility of "dead" links as much as possible.

Finally:
And since build.xml refers to ${slf4j-site}/lib and ${slf4j-site}/src/xdocs
for building docs ...

BTW: Actually, I though, it one could take the jakarta-site2 instead - but
this is possibly wrong ...

Regards,
--
| Walther-Rathenau-Str. 58                 elkner at linofee.org              |