[slf4j-dev] Release schedule?

Jukka Zitting jukka.zitting at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:27:55 CET 2006

Hi,

Are there any ideas about the expected timeframe for the SLF4J 1.0
release? I don't want to push for a premature release, but as Boris
Unckel already suspected, I got a little alarmed by the MarkingLogger
API change in RC5.

With the API freeze and the sequence of release candidates I had
implicitly assumed that the official 1.0 release would happen fairly
soon, but RC5 broke this assumption.

I'm interested in the release schedule because I'd like to use SLF4J
in the upcoming 1.0 release of the Apache Jackrabbit project (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-215).

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - info at yukatan.fi
Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development