[slf4j-dev] Service Provider Interface (using jcl104-over-slf4j.jar with axis.jar)

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Tue Mar 21 18:33:27 CET 2006

Dave,

Thank you for the clarifications. Looking at [1] and given that
o.a.c.logging.LogFactory class as shipped in jcl104-over-slf4j.jar does not
define FACTORY_PROPERTIES and FACTORY_DEFAULT, do you have an idea how can
the code run? The code should barf before the find() method in
DiscoverSingleton can be invoked...

Have you modified jcl104-over-slf4j.jar?

Anyway, at this point, the correct thing to do would be to define the
missing variables in jcl104-over-slf4j. Would you like to give a modified
copy of SLF4J a try?

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis/trunk/java/src/org/apache/axis/components/logger/LogFactory.java

http://ceki.blogspot.com/