[slf4j-dev] Release of SLF4J 1.4.3

Jacob Kjome hoju at visi.com
Mon Aug 20 22:19:48 CEST 2007

Hi Ceki,

I looked at the manifest.mf in slf4j-api-1.4.3.jar and found this...

Export-Package: org.slf4j;version=${project.version}, org.slf4j.spi;ve
  rsion=${project.version}, org.slf4j.helpers;version=${project.version}
Import-Package: org.slf4j.impl;version=${project.version}

Better pull this out back and re-release 1.4.3 or fix it properly and release
a 1.4.4.

Jake