[slf4j-dev] Release of SLF4J 1.4.3

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Mon Aug 20 23:47:34 CEST 2007

Hi Jacob,

Good catch. Thank you.

This kind of error would usually warrant a new release. Since it was caught so
quickly (thanks to you) and corrected quickly afterwards, I am sneaking it a new
version of 1.4.3 hoping that no one will notice.

The handful of people who downloaded the bogus version of 1.4.3 within first the
hour after its announcement are kindly requested to download it again.

Cheers,