[slf4j-dev] jcl-over-slf4j module not building

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Fri Feb 16 19:39:34 CET 2007

Hello,

I've had some issues today by building the jcl-over-slf4j module. I get this error:

[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
[ERROR] Unresolved references to [org.slf4j.spi] by class(es) on the
Bundle-Classpath[Jar:dot]: [org/apache/commons/logging/impl/SLF4FLogFactory.class,
org/apache/commons/logging/impl/SLF4JLocationAwareLog.class]

My guess is that it might come from OSGi wiring, but since I'm not too sure, I prefer
asking :)

Sébastien
--
Sébastien Pennec