[slf4j-dev] Consolidating the LoggerFactory / A better plugin mechanism

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Mon Feb 19 21:53:21 CET 2007

Earlier versions of SLF4J parsed properties files and instantiated an
ILoggerFactory similar to the way sun.misc.Loader does it. SLF4J "evolved"
into a more primitive solution to make debugging easier (but harder on
SLF4J developers).

I am more interested in refining the current approach as opposed to trying
something more innovative. OK?