[slf4j-dev] Trunk Build Failures

John E. Conlon jconlon at verticon.com
Thu Feb 22 23:02:28 CET 2007

Okay just blew away that directory and was able to overcome that
problem.  Now I am getting:

Embedded error: Manifest file:
/home/jconlon/projects/svns/slf4j/trunk/jcl104-over-slf4j/src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
does not exist.

Have svn up on the project and from svn status I don't see that the
problem is on my side.  Is that file in the svn?

John