[slf4j-dev] 1.3 release?

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Sat Feb 24 17:41:48 CET 2007

Hello all,

After John is done updating version related information, I think we
should consider cutting a release.

One question lingering on my mind is the question of the various OSGi
modules, namely osgi-over-slf4j, slf4j-osgi-integration-test and
slf4j-osgi-test-bundle. Should these modules included in the upcoming SLF4J
release? I am unsure about the latter two but osgi-over-slf4j looks
like are reasonable candidate.

Any other issues that need to be dealt with?