[slf4j-dev] 1.3 release?

John E. Conlon jconlon at verticon.com
Sat Feb 24 22:46:32 CET 2007

Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> After John is done updating version related information, I think we
> should consider cutting a release.
>
> One question lingering on my mind is the question of the various OSGi
> modules, namely osgi-over-slf4j, slf4j-osgi-integration-test and
> slf4j-osgi-test-bundle. Should these modules included in the upcoming SLF4J
> release? I am unsure about the latter two but osgi-over-slf4j looks
> like are reasonable candidate.

We should NOT include the slf4j-osgi-integration-test or the
slf4j-osgi-test-bundle in the release.  As a matter of fact the
spring-osgi testing api just changed today and broke my OSGi tests.  :-(
   I still want to use it to test our bundles though,  so I will try to
fix it now and do the OSGi tests.

Will report back shortly.

cheers,
John