[slf4j-dev] Tag of 1.3.0

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Wed Feb 28 22:14:18 CET 2007

Hi John,

At 09:24 PM 2/28/2007, John E. Conlon wrote:
>Hi Ceki,
>
>I don't see a tagged release of 1.3.0 in our tags directory.  Is there a
>convention for tagging our releases?

It slipped my mind. Tagged versions go to
http://svn.slf4j.org/viewvc/slf4j/tags/

It should be possible to tag revision 766 (the latest revision prior to
1.3.1) as SLF4J_1.3.0.

Do you know how to do it? If not, I'll try to find out from the SVN docs.

As for the release process itself, given that every seemed in agreement
with the release of 1.3.0, I took the liberty of making a release without
further ado. I hope that was OK with you.