[slf4j-dev] OSGi for slf4j

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Wed Jan 10 21:01:02 CET 2007

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your message. OSGI support is one of the
features we are keen to add in SLF4J. You should be pleased to know
that SLF4J recently added OSGI metadata in manifest files in its
jars. So the metadata is there we just don't know how to test it
properly. :-)

Sebastien Pennec and I would very much like to see you pursuing the
effort [1] you started at Apache. As such, we welcome you as a new
committer to the SLF4J project. Regarding the technical details of
creating an account etc, I'll contact you offline.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/sandbox/jconlon/osgi-services/