[slf4j-dev] Serializable Markers

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Wed Jan 17 21:38:15 CET 2007

Just a quick addition to my previous email...

> In the Marker class, Marker.contains(String marker) only existed as a convenience
> method for the Marker.contains(Marker marker) method.

This sentence has to be turned around to mean what I was thinking when writing it.

The Marker.contains(*String* marker) can be seen as syntactic sugar, allowing us to
call it rather than having to retrieve a Marker object and then pass it to the
Marker(*Marker* marker) method.

Please excuse my poor (but improving!) english :)

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Pennec
sebastien at qos.ch