[slf4j-dev] FATAL level

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Mon Jun 18 21:22:46 CEST 2007

Hello Lilianne,

Sorry for not replying earlier.

I don't believe there is strong demand for this level. Moreover, each
level requires ten new methods to be added to the Logger interface
which in turn need to be implemented in each binding which I am not
too keen on doing.

If you were using logback-classic, you could highlight the
"fatality" of a log by coloring it with a marker named FATAL or
similar.

HTH,