[slf4j-dev] juli-over-slf4j neded

Jacob Kjome hoju at visi.com
Fri Oct 26 06:15:20 CEST 2007

Take a look at Tomcat's logging docs [1].  You need to build the extras
module [2].  Tomcat uses a commons-logging implementation hard coded to
JUL.  You need to rebuild it to allow for a full commons-logging
implementation that, presumably, would work with with SLF4J.

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html
[2] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/extras.html

Jake