[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1086 - in slf4j/trunk/slf4j-api/src: main/java/org/slf4j/helpers test/java/org/slf4j/helpers

Jörn Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:33:14 CEST 2008

Damn, you are right!
I'm not watching out for 1.5 since I have a >=1.5 requirement for Lilith.

There's still a problem with your deeplyAppendParameter method: It's not
handling recursive arrays yet.

While this isn't a terribly realistic case it would cause a stack overflow
at the moment. Take a look at the 1.5 implementation of deepToString, it's
using a HashSet (called dejaVu :D) to prevent this.

Yes, I'm watching your code... I hope that doesn't make you paranoid ;)

Joern.