[slf4j-dev] qos.ch

Ralph Goers Ralph.Goers at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 22 16:56:16 CEST 2008

Thanks. That is exactly what I expected.

It made me wonder though, Why does qos.ch even host the entire project?
I'm not sure about what it takes but I believe sourceforge and codehaus
provide at least some of these services for projects such as these.  I
work a lot with the Lifeay portal and even though they have a fairly
extensive web site, the code itself is hosted at sourceforge.

Ralph