[slf4j-dev] 1.5.4?

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Wed Nov 12 10:35:49 CET 2008

Hello Thorbjørn,

The html files on the slf4j site are *not* generated nor transformed. To have
the same look and feel, each page includes javascript and css files.

It is supposed to be extremely easy. Just have a look.

Once you modify a page, do

 > cd logback-site
 > mvn compile site:site

That's it.

Depending on the length of your documentation, you could start a new page or
alternatively add to the extensions page. As you see fit.

HTH,