[slf4j-dev] 1.5.4?

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Thu Nov 13 00:22:00 CET 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> The html files on the slf4j site are *not* generated nor transformed. To have
> the same look and feel, each page includes javascript and css files.
>
> It is supposed to be extremely easy. Just have a look.

Ok.  Glad you kept it simple - it get rather confusing pretty easily.

> Once you modify a page, do
>
>  > cd logback-site
>  > mvn compile site:site
>
> That's it.
>
> Depending on the length of your documentation, you could start a new page or
> alternatively add to the extensions page. As you see fit.

Ok.  I thought I only had commit rights in slf4j-ext, so I didn't just
start playing around with the current files (plus I got it confused with
the logback files, which didn't exactly help, but I digress...).

I've added an initial draft which hopefully should contain all the stuff
that is relevant.  For now I've kept it in the single page, but it will
most likely need to be split later.

What is your current estimate for the 1.5.6 release?

/Thorbjørn