[slf4j-dev] New Class

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Mon Nov 17 19:12:36 CET 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> Optional means that the artifact is not exported transitively. It should not
> affect the compile or test class paths.

Ok, then let's take the "how to test"-debate now :)

The problem is that in order to do the testing the ext.jar must be built and used, but as far as I can see the test phase happens before the installation phase.  Hence I tried moving the testing to another maven project but then it needs to know which Javassist library to use to do this properly.

Right now I am including the relative path to the library retrieved by maven in the built jar, but this is rather sneaky I think.

Suggestions?

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"