[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1165 - slf4j/trunk

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Oct 2 21:29:03 CEST 2008

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> Any particular reason you wrote a Perl script instead of using the Ant
> Replace task?

Here is the rationale. As the release manager, I am the only one who runs the
script. The Ant equivalent of the script would not gain much except the
dependency on Perl (which I don't mind). Again, running the script is not an
operation other developers are supposed to perform. Does that make sense?

Anyway, if you care to write the equivalent Ant script, I'd happily get rid of
the perl one.