[slf4j-dev] 1.5.4?

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:28:40 CEST 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev  den 03-10-2008 21:53:
> Are there any remaining tasks? Thorbjørn is still working on agent
> instrumentation. Ralph has volunteered to add documentation about XLogger. The

I think the agent instrumentation should not be announced until it is
ready.  In that regard I am quite interested in seeing what Real-World
Code Ralph can throw at it :)

Also, it is a problem that unless explicitly told not to, also JRE
classes are instrumented.  I have considered adding an origin check so
that you can disable/enable instrumentation based on which jar it comes
from.  Was the stuff you added lately to identify the jar from the
patch, hard to work with?