[slf4j-dev] Checkout error; svn: OPTIONS of '/repos': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.slf4j.org)

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Oct 7 13:17:02 CEST 2008

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> I asked earlier how you set up Eclipse to work with slf4j but did not
> get a clear answer.  Do you just extract the files outside of eclipse
> and manually set up a complete build path?

After checking out SLF4J, I invoke "mvm eclipse:eclipse" from the top-level
directory and then import the resulting project into Eclipse
(File->Import->General->Existing Projects into Workspace, Next and then select
the top-level SLFJ directory). It all takes about 15 seconds. Does that work for
you?