[slf4j-dev] Checkout error; svn: OPTIONS of '/repos': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.slf4j.org)

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Oct 7 21:22:11 CEST 2008

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> Thank you.  Yes, this works for me if I use maven 2.0.9 (the default
> maven on OS X 10.5 is 2.0.6),  and imports well (but no slf4j-parent
> project, hmm).

slf4j-parent produces a "pom" artifact (packaging type = pom). So it seems
normal that slf4j-parent should not be imported by Eclipse. I don't see
slf4j-parent as a project when importing into Eclipse.

> Unfortunately the SVN information did not register automatically for me
> (which is great for file history and comparisons).    Do you use a SVN
> plugin to see this in Eclipse and if so, which one?

Were you able to install SVN support in Eclipse?

I use subclipse on Windows. However, on Linux () installing Subclipse is not
totally trivial. By happenstance, I wrote a blog entry on installing
Subversion+Eclipse on Linux

   http://ceki.blogspot.com/2008/08/subversioneclipse-on-linux.html

Given that OS X is Unix underneath, the above advice could apply. Let us know if
it does.