[slf4j-dev] Checkout error; svn: OPTIONS of '/repos': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.slf4j.org)

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Thu Oct 23 20:02:43 CEST 2008

Ceki,

Tried updating my workspace but ran into this issue again.  Apparently I
cannot update the slf4j-parent maven artifact from within eclipse, which
is required for building the slf4j-api to build the slf4j-ext artifact
so I can continue on that.  So I opened my shell, found that the svn
included in OS X is too old, built a new svn, found that for https you
need a library, built library, rebuilt svn and then ended up with:

ravn:~ ravn$ cd work/slf4j/trunk
ravn:trunk ravn$ svn update
U    slf4j-osgi-integration-test/pom.xml
U    binderVersion.pl
A    integration/lib/slf4j-simple-INCOMPATIBLE.jar
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
OPTIONS request for 'https://svn.slf4j.org/repos'

So, currently I am a bit stuck.  Please advise :)

/Thorbjørn