[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1211 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-ext

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Thu Oct 23 22:02:37 CEST 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> I gather that SVN checkout went well.

Yes.  I also recalled that the files were not in my workspace so my
extra projects for writing tests as previously explained were not with
these files, so I could purge and recheckout.  Eclipse SVN still
complains in the logs but apparently it is not stopping for it.
Eventually it would be nice to have fixed.

> Why are you disabling printSummary for the tests?

I am trying to avoid log blindness.  Essentially I would like the
complete output from maven to contain only information about stuff that
failed, and no "this and that and that and those things went well".  As
maven fails if a test fails and the information about the failed test is
printed to the output, that is enough for me :)

Do you use maven from within Eclipse or in a shell?

/Thorbjørn