[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1321 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Tue Apr 21 22:20:00 CEST 2009

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> Hello Thorbjørn,
>
> Do you intend to pursue this effort on coloring? As this revision
> stands, I don't see the point... Put differently, it looks like a lot
> of effort for a meager result. WDYT?

Been busy with other things the last few days.

Meager?  Don't think so!   And it was trivially simple to do with vim,
so if it would make it more readable it is a benefit to the documentation.

I was inspired by the way StackOverflow presents its code snippets, and
it turns out they use Prettify:

http://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/

which uses Javascript.  Perhaps that would both be easier, simpler to
maintain and ... well... prettier :)

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"