[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1318 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:19:51 CEST 2009

Ceki Gulcu skrev  den 21-04-2009 22:55:

> Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen wrote:
>
>> The praise for logback sticked out as much as the putting down of
>> JCL, as this is in the context of a platform neutral logging
>> framework facade.
>
> I have to agree, having a separate section on logback stuck out.
As such I see no reason not to promote logback - you just need to
communicate very clearly that you are advertising for some other
software that happens to have been written by you.  IMHO that is better
than the official slf4j text is biased instead of neutral.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"