[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1328 - in slf4j/trunk/slf4j-ext/src: main/java/org/slf4j/ext test/java/org/slf4j/dummyExt

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Thu Apr 23 21:36:23 CEST 2009

Ralph Goers skrev:

> Unfortunately, I use IntelliJ. Presumably SLF4J could just use the
> checkstyle plugin and then I could verify it before committing.
> Setting up checkstyle for a multi module project is a bit tricky, but
> I've
I don't mind a few extra commits.

If you can use Eclipse on your platform (it is just a zipfile) and if I
document step-by-step how to extract slf4j from subversion and create a
Eclipse workspace with that, so you can see the errors, would that be a
reasonable approach?   The Eclipse compiler locates a lot more than the
stock javac.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"