[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1328 - in slf4j/trunk/slf4j-ext/src: main/java/org/slf4j/ext test/java/org/slf4j/dummyExt

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Apr 24 13:06:19 CEST 2009

You can easily make maveninzed project eclipse-ready by launching the "mvn
eclipse:eclipse" command. Once you do that, you just import into Eclipse the
various SLF4J modules as eclipse projects. Once you have eclipse and maven
installed, and SLF4J checked out, the "mvn eclipse:eclipse" procedure followed
by import should take less than 30 seconds for all SLF4J modules combined,
perhaps 60 if you hesitate...